Monday, July 19, 2010

"WOW"

Well here it is Monday morning and I thought I would be writing about how stressed I would be over the awhful paper due tomorrow but that's cheese and rice compared to what's in my lap right now. My best friend, soul mate, lover, boy friend of five years just up and left Saturday without any warning. So I sat there confused for awhile, then I just started writing and didn't stop until I was done. (6 hrs 34 mins btw) AND this is all I got..... a post on facebook with a little explantation but that's about it after 5 years "WOW" I thought but again I got one hell of a paper out of this....Candi

2 comments:

  1. Hello Candace,

    I'm sorry that occured. That defiantly brought a lot of challenges to you this week I'm sure. How much of the paper did you get done?

    James Sposkoski

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Candi,

    Wow i am so sorry to hear that! I would have been so stressed I am glad you didn't let it get in the way of your school work. That shows determination and takes a lot of courage not to break down.

    ReplyDelete