Saturday, July 24, 2010

Well, right now I feel like my life is a Nascar race and I'm in the race to the end. No one's going to wreck me because I'm on my way. I got everything I need to finish the race. This paper is my race so to speak and I have to keep pushing myself to win or I'll just give up and lose the race. It's a good thing I don't like to lose so as long as my paper is a race car we will win...I know this sound crazy but it works...plus I love me some Nascar!! Go JR!!! #88 all the way Baby!! Also, if anyone can help with how to track on microsoft windows that would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks,
Candi

2 comments:

  1. Hello Candi,
    I really like how you put this paper into a perspective that I really makes since. I would have never have thought about it that way but that is a good way to keep it on track. I am glad to see that you are a JR fan. Earnhardt all the way.... I grew up being a Nascar fan and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the analogy here. Nothing like a kid party to make you feel like your at Nascar.

    ReplyDelete