Friday, July 2, 2010

Ty God for Outlines!

Today I find myself deep in thought about a million things, school, my paper, my assignment in my other class, my children and just good ole life in general. I think to myself how do I sort this all out? Well that's were a good piece of paper and pencil come in handy in life. I sat down with some coffee and began to write an outline on all the "stuff" in my head. Guess what? It's not just "stuff" anymore, I have it organized into a detailed outline which explains what each item is and the proper outcome for each item. So now all that "stuff" does not have me so overwhelmed that I can't even think of where I'm supposed to start each day.

2 comments:

  1. Candace,

    This sounds like a great idea. I think that I'm going to try and do this. There are a million thoughts running through my mind as well. It seems that life is running at light speed. The older one gets the faster the rat race goes. An outline for life sounds the start of hitting the brakes. Do you think we have too many concerns in life that do not pertain to us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace,

    Wow I never thought about doing an outline like that I need try that myself I have a million things running through my head,so I know exactly how you feel. I wanted to pull my hair out this week I was stressing about school work,my 2 boys,bills and etc. Well you got a great idea you don't mind if I steal it do you..lol just joking I hope it works for me!

    ReplyDelete