This past weekend was so relaxing and emotional at the same time. My baby turned "5', the last one to leave me all day :-(( I didn't think it would matter because she had already went to half day pre-k and was a pro. She made so many friends and even has a boyfriend now lol!! But, we'll get back to that one so as for going to school ALL day long, I think she'll be just fine, it's me that's going to need the therapy....she's me all over again. You know when your parents warn you that you'll get that kid that pays you back for everything you did to your parents well she's that child and even better she looks just like me doing it all over again to!!
As for the picture above this was her birthday party and I don't think I can ever get these kids to ever sit so still again. I was in so dumbfounded because the two little boys in the pictures are severely affected by Autism and ADHD. One is my son Jerry he the older one to the right then Charlie is the lil guy on the left next to my son of whom is my daughter's first boyfriend and the only attendee of her party...her choice!! Tell me she's not smart, she didn't want to have to share him with the other girls if she invited them!! LOL What can I say I teach them young....LOL!!
Thanks for Reading and I hope you enjoyed it,
Candi
LOL Candi. My daughter is my payback too as well as my mirror image. We are celebrating her 7th birthday today. I am a wreck trying to prepare for it. At first I was planning just cake and ice cream but then Everyone informed me that you must have food at a birthday party. Pizza was requested. So ok sounds doable right? Me being the health freak that I am, I have to make everything homemade. Pizza for 20 people is not something that is easy to prepare when I am so used to cooking for 4. I just hope everyone has a good time. I can't wait until this day is over!
ReplyDeleteCandi,
ReplyDeleteOh, enjoy these days!! What I would give to have my girls be 5 again!! They are 20 and 18 and my 18 year old will be married in 6 weeks!! Then she is moving away! :( I am going to miss her so much! Our house is going to be way too quiet!! So hug and love your babies, because you blink and they are all grown up!! I envy you these days!! I loved that age! Have a great weekend!
Hello Candi,
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel except I have two boys My oldest will be five on August 31st. Time fly's by to quick so enjoy it while you can. As far as the school thing my son was in pre-k all day now he is getting ready to start kindergarten on August 25th. I cant believe it but trust and believe I will try to make it to every function they have...lol As far as girlfriends he says he has like three no buddy I am putting a end to that quick!!!!