Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Hi My name is Candace but I like to be called " Candi" for short. I am a single mom of 3 children, 1 little girl named Victoria who will be 9 tomorrow, then a little man Jerry who is 7 and a little momma Hope, who will be 5 on July 26th. They are my life, without them I wouldn't be anything. They keep me alive and breathing each and everyday. They are the air I breath, the water I drink and tears I cry. I love them with every beat of my heart just remember they are never really yours their a gift from god so treasure every waking moment, because he holds the key to life we don't God bless and take care all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Candi!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have a full and happy life!! Enjoy your babies, they grow up so fast. My oldest is 20 and my youngest is 18. My youngest daughter is getting married and will be moving away in 2 1/2 months!! The years go by so fast!!! Enjoy your summer days!!